(ENG) Images I made, of animals and plants, of performances like my son who's drumming, and of things I've made; ... and things I want to share.
(NL) Door mij gemaakte beelden, van dieren en planten, van optredens zoals mijn drummende zoon, en van dingen die ik gemaakt heb; ... en van dingen die ik wil delen.
.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

WELCOME / WELKOM

( ENGLISH) Some images you just want to share with the whole world, like your son Jorden who gives a drumming performance, or your brothers son Nils playing soccer, or how nice the garden turned out after all the work your hubby did in it, or images of animals and plants you took at trips, or things you made, or just images from others I wanted to share because they are funny or special. And since I don't like everybody to see me in my bathing suit, I don't give you the link to my photo album, and I make this blog for everybody ;-)

(NEDERLANDS) Sommige beelden wil je met de hele wereld delen, zoals je zoon Jorden die drummend optreed, of je broers zoon Nils die voetbalt, of hoe mooi de tuin geworden is na al het werk dat je ventje er heeft ingestoken, of beelden van dieren en planten die je op uitstappen maakte, of van dingen die je maakte, of zomaar beelden van anderen die ik wil delen omdat ze grappig of speciaal zijn. En aangezien ik niet graag heb dat iedereen mij in zwempak ziet, geef ik je de link niet naar mijn foto album, en maak ik deze blog voor iedereen ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Susan England14/5/10 17:10

    Lovely blog, Shirley. I used to have a blog where I wrote about books I read, but gave it up a while back. Perhaps I should follow your lead and start another blog! :) You've done a really nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * blush * :-D
    Thanks for the nice comments Susan.
    And if you feel like it, you should make a blog. I myself was spending allmost all free time on Facebook games, it became clicking like a zombie. But in the mean time I joined more "crafting" pages, and some people were curious about my plarn stuff, and asked if it was on a blog or so; at the same time I needed an organised place for the other things I mentioned above ... I needed an image blog.
    Well, it keeps you busy, but the feeling of creating something, and seeing it become better, gives a wonderfull happy feeling. And if you'll use Blogger I can (try to) help you.

    ReplyDelete